53rd Alpha Release
- +Extended CSS highlighting support. Near complete support for CSS3.
- +Updated FileBrowser plugin to version 2.2 (bug fixes)
- +Handle error in style manager when default font face name is unknown.
- +Fix unwanted/invalid completion issue in HTML autocompletion for open brackets on lines with tabs in them.
- +Fix PyDeadObject that could occur during reload file request.
- +Fix crash that could occur during formatting of log messages.
- +Handle PyDeadObject error that could occur when changing tab icons
- +Don't handle Shift+Delete as forward delete on OSX (issue 721)
- +Fix caret bouncing in TextCtrls on Windows (issue 664)
- +Fix PyDeadObject errors related to notebook in multiple windows.
- +Fix assertions caused by right clicks in certain areas of tree controls.
- +Fix Line End command not working correctly in some cases on OSX.