49th Alpha Release
This is a stabilization and maintenance release targeting bugs that have been reported over the last several months. Biggest fix is to try to correct some utf-8 handling errors that were observed by some users of the 0.6.99 release. See release notes below for specific changes in this release.
- +New version of CodeBrowser plugin (bug fixes for Python, XML, HTML)
- +New version of Launch (configurable line buffering, bug fixes)
- +Update all translations with current launchpad.
- +Fix error that could occur when selecting text in some environments under certain cases.
- +Fix crash that could occur during shutdown during page load.
- +Fix crash that could occur when trying to retrieve binary data from clipboard to update clipboard ring.
- +Fix crash that could happen when replace in selection action finds no matches.
- +Fix crash that could occur when starting Editra again immediately after closing another running instance due to zombie IPC thread.
- +Fix crash that could occur in vi emulation due to bad command mapping.
- +Fix crashes that could occur when loading plugins that throw errors during creation.
- +Fix crash when system fails to return control reference when print is requested.
- +Ensure requested locale is available prior to trying to create it.
- +Fix incorrect line getting deleted by line delete action with some encodings.