There are a large number of ways to navigate between open documents. This post is intended as a quick reference to some of the primary ways to do so.
- CTRL+Tab will allow you to cycle through all open documents via the keyboard
- Drop down arrow on tab control, clicking on it will show all open tabs
- Tab scroll arrows, scroll tabs left or right
- Mousewheel (Mac/Linux only), tabs can be scrolled with the mouse wheel
- Command buffer allows direct jumping to a given tab by index:
- [1-9]*n will bring the tab # to the right of current tab to be the selected tab 'n' by itself will move one tab by default.
- [1-9]*N will do the same but moving to the left